Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 9: Feeling Hot! Hot! Hot!

It would appear that the Great Electrical Caper was a success. There were no complaints from the neighbors about being without power for 4 or 5 hours yesterday, despite the fact that it hit 90. At least we got it done before today, when it's supposed to hit 99, or tomorrow, when it's supposed to hit 101. Gah! I hate summer.

Breaker box access switched to the opposite side.
But it's Hot! Hot! Hot!
The kitchen-facing side of the island front has been drywalled, and that little structure there is apparently to help support the counter.
Drawers are being assembled.
The floor looks done! I think they just need to grout it.
It'll be nice when the cabinets leave the living room.
Next up: the counter lady comes over to make a template. I can only assume that means the cabinets get installed pronto, which: YAY!

1 comment:

  1. Grout AND seal, on the floor, right? I think that's the process, might ask.

    We may, for the first time, get over 60 this weekend.......I'll believe it when I see it.
    Sigh.

    ReplyDelete