Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Day 8: It's A-Maze-ing

I feel like a rat in a maze. We have one tiny path of travel through the apartment now because they started putting the cabinets together.

See that little smidgen of floor? That's the path.
You have to sort of sidle all crablike to get to the bathroom and the bedroom.
It's a little crowded up in here.
But look! Floor tiles! They actually arrived and now they're mostly on the floor. I believe this means that the cabinets might be moving to their permanent home soon.
Up next: We are having the power turned off to the entire tier for about 4 hours while the electrician moves the access to the breaker box from one side of the column to the other. My neighbors LOVE me.

1 comment:

  1. LOL - and it's going to be a thousand degrees where you are - even MORE love for you! HA!

    Floor looks great! And did I hear there was a NEW couch? Does said couch pull out, perchance?
    :)

    ReplyDelete