Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 21: It's Friday, I'm in love

OH MY GOD.

LOVE. Love love love love love.
So it's not totally done, but I have running water, and I can bake cookies if I want (once I figure out how to use the Oven From the Future), and the dishwasher is running and I can't even hear it. They're coming back Monday to finish up with all the little details and whatever we see over the weekend that needs touching up, and finally install the damn microwave. But holy cow do I love my kitchen!

So pretty.
I mean...SO PRETTY.
The back of the sink. Tom likes it more than I do, but I think it's fine.

And ok, maybe the space between the fridge and the pantry is a little cramped but you know what? I DON'T CARE. I have a pantry!

Yay faucet! Yay running water!
Let's just take another look, shall we?
I am going to use the HELL out of this kitchen.

1 comment:

  1. Michelle,
    It is beautiful. Simply beautiful. I am sooooo envious!
    Syd

    ReplyDelete